If there’s one thing the Nationals are known and lauded for, it is their dominant pitching staff. In their starting rotation alone, Stephen Strasburg , Gio Gonzalez and Dan Haren …
Lover: Robb Stark
Enemy: Joffrey Baratheon (scandalous!)
First kiss: Jon Snow
Killed by: Catelyn Tully, the Snow-hating biatch.
You live in: The Riverlands
Just wanted to take a moment to thank God for providing me with a job today.
Also, the Barves lost.
It’s hard to pick a favorite until you realize that the Pirates one is an apple dressed like a pirate.
Game of Thrones has become my new obsession, so of course I had to go find out which house I would be in.
I don’t agree with all of the characteristics in this result, but I did score the same percentage in Baratheon and Tully, and not much lower in Greyjoy and Stark. Personally, I think I would be a Greyjoy.
This is an extremely nerdy post.
Your result for Game of Thrones House Quiz…
40% Stark, 23% Lannister, 45% Baratheon, 45% Tully, 36% Tyrell, 39% Martell, 38% Targaryen, 43% Greyjoy and 27% Arryn!
- Stubborn (check)
- Tend to see morality as black-and-white (not so much)
- Often quick-tempered (check)
- Strong beliefs about receiving what they deserve, and willing to fight to get it (check)
- Willing to use any means necessary to achieve their goals, while still justifying these means within their concept of morality (eh…)
- Prefer direct confrontation over subtlety (nope)
- Deep desire for respect (check)
Red Sox, Yankees are thunderstruck.
What a bunch of wimps.